In Slaughter Natives - Resurrection

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
Best thing they've done yet. This is a fackin MONUMENTAL album in the martial industrial/dark ambient scene. Just got it last night and i can't stop listening to it... it sounds like the war march of the apocalypse. Not sure if anyone here is into this kind of stuff, but if you are... you simply must hear this album. It's fantastic!

I DO!!!

dark ambient is my fucking thing. Now if you assholes would check out the god damned thread "hey u guys" and would fucking listen to that you would hear a lot of new and great stuff from everywhere, not just CMI.

no i won't stop talking about it i'm a wanker.

there's a name for this thing? Martial Industrial? Dark Ambient? I really like listening to 'Enter the World Now' but these genre names are stupid. Moreso than most others.

Helm said:
there's a name for this thing? Martial Industrial? Dark Ambient? I really like listening to 'Enter the World Now' but these genre names are stupid. Moreso than most others.

haha, well, maybe so, but they do help explain what is going on. I mean, martial industrial makes me think of clanging war-like drums. dark ambient makes me think of ambient that is... well... dark. What else would you want to call it? "that sort of industrial stuff with drums" and "cool music"?

Mark Slaughter's performance on that one Rush tribute record is worse than the collective bad performances featured throughout the record.

"Fly to the Angels" is hot though.