In Solitude

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Anyone looking forward to their new record as much as I am? (hint: no) Drops May 23 on Metal Blade.

They really do seem like a band that a lot of people on this board would be into, but they're rarely mentioned. Huge King Diamond/Mercyful Fate influence. And the look is just METAL. They're definitely my favorite of the new Swedish heavy metal bands (Portrait, Enforcer, etc).

For the KD/MF fans:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah these guys rule. I think you mentioned them in the topic about Ghost a while back, and I checked them out then. Totally cult, totally awesome. Didn't know they had a new one coming out so soon. I need to be a more diligent fan!

yeah...Enforcer didnt do so hot on thier headling tour a few years back.

That tour was poorly booked and they probably don't have a very good deal over here in the states. I hope they get something better for the next album. I mean I am sure Nuclear Blast will put something in.

That tour was poorly booked and they probably don't have a very good deal over here in the states. I hope they get something better for the next album. I mean I am sure Nuclear Blast will put something in.

that would be cool. I was shocked even that they came over here at that time even. They were great. It was one of my favorite shows ever actually...it was High Spirits / Cauldron / Enforcer. There was only like 40 people at most there but it was a very very small place so everyone was packed in and it was a blast.

that would be cool. I was shocked even that they came over here at that time even. They were great. It was one of my favorite shows ever actually...it was High Spirits / Cauldron / Enforcer. There was only like 40 people at most there but it was a very very small place so everyone was packed in and it was a blast.

Yeah I love both Cauldron and Enforcer. I bet it was a great time!

Looks like Cauldron is going on tour in some form with Holy Grail. I know it's coming to Kansas City in the next couple months (can't remember the date). I plan on checking it out; still haven't seen Cauldron, and Holy Grail is great.

Just heard about a weird tour that this band got on, but people should be happy when it gets announced that at least they'll be here.