In Tahoe for the weekend

koelling

APT Keyboardist
Dec 27, 2007
Have a great weekend everyone! We'll see you all on Monday (all six of you, LOL). Looking forward to next week when the band will be rehearsing again!

Tahoe was smoky this weekend! Well, Saturday wasn't too bad, but Thurs and Fri, and again today were pretty hazy (at least at Fallen Leaf Lake it was). But hey, it's till Tahoe, and it's still fantastic:headbang:

~B

Yes Adam, it was still kind of hazy. Then, when the sun finally came out it was with an attitude. I got sun burned on my arms just by playing the keyboards outdoors for two hours. It was brutal. The damn piano was so hot I got a blister from turning the volume knob up.

Dude, I was bummed as I was all ready to do my annual Mt Tallac hike, but didn't think the view would be worth the effort this time. So, I just hung out at the cabin, did some biking and swimming, and drank some beer. Good times!

~B

I have a buddy who does triathalons and marathons and stuff and he was up there for a race and it was cancelled because of the smoke... Shizammmmmmmmmmmmmm........

I know that they canceled the Western States 100 mile race (from Squaw Valley to Auburn I think). Crazy. Here's a couple of pics from last weekend...

Christa fishing from the cabin dock. Tallac is visible in the background, but it's very hazy
P1030226.jpg

Nighttime shot to the south end of Fallen Leaf Lake. Still very smoky.
P1030316.jpg

~B