Thanks to everyone who came to the gigs this weekend

I catched it! I don't know what happened but you threw the stick in the air and from that moment everything goes in slow-motion! ;)

It remind me of something fun. I once catched a plectrum with my forehead. I was so sweaty. People around me started to laugh before I noticed there was a plectrum stuck on my forehead :D

Anyway, I am happy with it. It looks nice with the Borknagar logo on it. This and the video's from Elvina are nice memories :)

I catched it! I don't know what happened but you threw the stick in the air and from that moment everything goes in slow-motion! ;)

It remind me of something fun. I once catched a plectrum with my forehead. I was so sweaty. People around me started to laugh before I noticed there was a plectrum stuck on my forehead :D

Anyway, I am happy with it. It looks nice with the Borknagar logo on it. This and the video's from Elvina are nice memories :)

the remind game has began.
i remind one day i catched a setlist with my boobs :lol:
i was in second line at overkill concert (many years ago, i think 1999 or 2000) and something just landed on my tits, i looked at it and it was the setlist. :lol:
it remained there cause the crowd was really pressed and my tits were right attacched to the back of the guy i had in front of me, so the setlist didn't fall the groud. i took 5 seconds to understand it was the setilist, then i took it and put in my bag :lol:

another funny catch was of omen's pick. kenny powell through it among the crowd and i still cannot understand why NOBODY saw it. nobody tried to find it. maybe they just had the sun straight in the eyes (it was a festival) but from my point of view, i was perpendicular to them, i was able to see where exactly it fell. so i crawled among the crowd trying to not be seen and then found it, showing it victoriuosly. people looked at me like that :cry:

i was in second line at overkill concert (many years ago, i think 1999 or 2000) and something just landed on my tits, i looked at it and it was the setlist. :lol:
it remained there cause the crowd was really pressed and my tits were right attacched to the back of the guy i had in front of me, so the setlist didn't fall the groud. i took 5 seconds to understand it was the setilist, then i took it and put in my bag :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that's a good one!

i never caught anything anywhere yet :cry: the most what i managed is shake hands with some members of various bands when they were leaving the stage...

another funny catch was of omen's pick. kenny powell through it among the crowd and i still cannot understand why NOBODY saw it. nobody tried to find it. maybe they just had the sun straight in the eyes (it was a festival) but from my point of view, i was perpendicular to them, i was able to see where exactly it fell. so i crawled among the crowd trying to not be seen and then found it, showing it victoriuosly. people looked at me like that :cry:

remind me to do some stage diving when you are in the crowd ;) :p