Thanks to everyone!!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to see PQ over the past week. Absolutely great tour again!! thanks also to Intense, Humanity, Anti-Trust and Infobia for making each night so cool!

There a lots of comments in the PQ guestbook too so...check 'em out!

A huge thank you to the PQ crew...Simon Burrell and Paul Finnie. Simon drove around 1500 miles in the past few days! You guys rule!:worship:

yeah ,cheers to every one who came to see us on tour,thanks for support,,cheers eagle for the pictures and the review mate see ya in wacken,thanks to every one at the rios gig i had such a laugh and mega thanks to phil , i can't wait to see the art work on me drums mate.
thanks to infobia it was great meeting you guys thanks also to every one who came to camden and south hampton , thanks to humanity for the use of the drum mat,which i still have so we will sort out getting that back to you very soon,and thanks to anti trust for rocking hard at the joiners.
also super mega thanks to intense,great tour lads ,

It's we who should be thanking you for putting on another excellent set of shows.

Roll on the next one!

For unknown reasons most of the PQ photos on the Summer Of Metal review are not online. This problem will rectified ASAP.!

Hey guys, just to say it is always good to see you and that the camden show was really good. Really enjoyed myself......

Looking forward to next one, have to say you were fooking brrrillient :)