Thanks to you....

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
A huge thank you to all the fans who turned out to see us over the course of last week. There were a number of people in attendance at 2 or more of the gigs, among them forum regulars like Eagle and Lydian Lady.

A special thank you to everyone who spoke to us at the Bloodstock festival. It was absolutely great chatting to you all about life, the universe and PQ! That's what these things are all about and I hope we have made some new friends along the way who perhaps hadn't come across us before.

I know we ran out of merchandise quite early but we were the victims of a car break-in in Bradford and we lost £500 of shirts. If there is anyone who was keen to get a PQ shirt, please drop me an email and we'll see what we can organise.

Can't wait to see you all again on the next tour!

Thanks also to Wooks for the great photos and the encouragement....can't wait to see them all! And thanks to Shayne and Nadia for getting us through the week in one piece!

Extra thanks to Simon Burrell for driving, running the merch stall, keeping us stocked with cigarettes and munchies too! The job is yours for the next tour dude!:cool: