Thanks to the fans at Metalfest!!!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hi guys

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came down to see us at Metalfest yesterday. It was a very emotional day for all of us and to see the reaction from the crowd as incredible! The room was packed and bouncing (and I was actually bouncing myself during Edge of Time) and to leave the stage with everyone crying out for more was awesome.

There were a few tears in the eyes I think as the realisation dawned for the guys that it would be the last time they would be playing these songs.

It was great hanging out and chatting to everyone afterwards and I was truly humbled by the support from everyone who said that they are so glad that I am carrying on and not laying the Quest to rest.

Particular thanks to Nikki, Sarah and Liam for their wonderful gesture to us all as well....you guys rock big time!

Thanks also to Andi and Paul for being so helpful with stage setup etc

A truly wonderful way to end this particular chapter of the story.

Thank you!

:headbang:

What was the setlist? Sounds like it was a wonderful yet heartbreaking time. So long to the boys, best of luck in their future endeavors... now it's time to support the new guys. Let's see what they've got!

Ah, yes... it sure was great. I was so happy when you guys did Temple of Fire. Just wow. ^^

Oh, by the stone paved way, Liam wouldn't be that tall Liam Neeson lookalike guy, right? :)

I almost cried several times, but I really enjoyed the show, good way to send the boys off! I only you had played the Sunday when Evergrey and Holy Moses cancelled, you'd have got a mammoth set time! :lol: