In the Court of the Cripple King blog

King Cripple

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2009
My reason for making this post is to ask a favor from all the bands here. After much deliberation, I have decided to start my own blog to promote unsigned, debuting and generally underpublicized bands. In order to achieve this I have planned a few reoccurring features include artist spotlights, interviews and reviews. Also, music is definitely a subjective art and my tastes include every type of metal with the exception of black metal.

At this point in time I am only willing to conduct interviews or feature bands willing to provide me with materials for review (this may change in the future) If this is something any band or label would be interested in, please let me know and we can figure out the details.

I am sort of starting from scratch and trying to build this blog up on my own, so any help would be great. Please check it out at the following location and make sure to read the submission policy:

http://kingcripple.blogspot.com/

This is among the first few attempts I have made to recruit bands or labels as a representative of the blog, but I feel there is a good representation of my work already posted. Should any artist or label want any additional reviewes to ensure I will handle the material appropriately, those can be supplied at your request.

Any feedback regarding the site from an artist's point of view would be greatly appreciated. Please send any inquiries to the following e-mail address:

brownie173@yahoo.com

Jake