In The L..L..Library Loft

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
Toby, you should sign with Cold Meat Industry!

Does it have lyrics? Can you post as well the lyrics from the Downsing Anemone...?

xfer said:
hey ecto, the dowsing anemone lyrics are printed in the booklet

I think he's talking about the one song Toby wrote that they didn't put the lyrics in for.

Yeah xfer, I downloaded the album (due to economic problems I once told here) and I am talking about the whole lyrics. The fact that I didn't enjoy the album doesn't mean that I can't like the lyrics.

So I didn't know what 'Doppleganger' meant, so I used Wikipedia:

A doppelgänge is the ghostly double of a living person. The word doppelgänger is adapted from German doppel, meaning "double", and gänger, translated as "goer". The term has, in the vernacular, come to refer to any double or look-alike of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin, or to bilocation.

Alternatively, the word is used to describe a phenomenon where you catch your own image out of the corner of your eye. In some mythologies, seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. A doppelgänger seen by friends or relatives of a person may sometimes bring bad luck, or indicate an approaching illness or health problem.

The doppelgängers of folklore cast no shadow, and have no reflection in a mirror or in water. They are supposed to provide advice to the person they shadow, but this advice can be misleading or malicious. They can also, in rare instances, plant ideas in their victim's mind or appear before friends and relatives, causing confusion.

That's refreshing!