In The woods (news)

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
here are some coll news I've just read in the Prophecy Productions newsletter...

"IN THE WOODS:
Next year, the Norwegian cult act finally will release their live-double album from their last gig in Kristiansand / Norway. A video (and maybe DVD?) is also planned. For this project, the band and Prophecy needs your help:
Please call or write us when
you have any recordings, TV-interviews etc. from IN THE WOODS
concerts/interviews etc. (especially old ones) Thanks a lot for helping
us!!!!"

I am already excited.... :hotjump:
there is also some song to download from the memorial section of the new ITW website
In the woods...

Haven;t they split up? :(
I always loved them...... yet another band sooooooooo influenced by Pink Floyd.......not that this is bad.....

yes,unfortunately In the woods... (never forget the dots guys!!!) are dead :cry:
but still they will release their last gig (29 Dec 2000) on Cd....
the song i mentioned above is acftually an unreleased song they played in their Last Live ever.....
I am listening to it right now :)
:hotjump:
they are GODS......

Originally posted by Melancholia
yes,unfortunately In the woods... (never forget the dots guys!!!) are dead :cry:
but still they will release their last gig (29 Dec 2000) on Cd....
the song i mentioned above is acftually an unreleased song they played in their Last Live ever.....
I am listening to it right now :)
:hotjump:
they are GODS......

HEart of the ages! that's all I have to say :D

Originally posted by Katmandoom
what a great band it was..

Yeah, Heart of the ages , and OMNIO!! what an album!!!

oh yeah I forgot

HEart of the ages and Omnio! that's all I have to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

ITW were one of the the greates & unique underground acts from Norway. Actually "Omnio" was a masterpiece in rock/metal music. I also loved "3x7..." however, it was more a "tribute album" and collection of old(?) songs than a regular output. Nevertheless I miss them and do not understand why they split up?!?

By the way, check out the new GREEN CARNATION album - a journey through psychedelic music from Porpunie Tree & Yes to My Dying Bride & ITW (Omnio)...Incredibly impressive!

Thanx for praising the band that much!
Hopefully everything, both cd and video, (and maybe DVD) will be finished in January 2002.... Thanx:D

Originally posted by akobro
Thanx for praising the band that much!
Hopefully everything, both cd and video, (and maybe DVD) will be finished in January 2002.... Thanx:D

you are welcome :lol: (well, i missed that post, but chosed itw in the "favorite band" thread, does it count ? :))

only one month more to wait ? that's a good news, i thought i would have to wait at leat until the next summer :)
i am happy too see that In The Woods... still moves. I was very sad when i have learned the split :(

but, did you subscribe here because one of your favorite band is hosted here, or because there will be a Carpathian Forest / In The Woods / "another project i don't know" forum hosted here ?