In these tough economic times....

How did you get the edge to stick straight out like that... thats all I want to know.

hat5.jpg

James, you've inspired me to post myself sporting the Walmart one-size fits all hat too (seriously - it's a Walmart hat) and yes, this picture was taken last Christmas while testing out the webcam on my new laptop.

Jind_Hat.jpg

Metro sailor is very gay! :lol::lol::lol:

common misconception, but the definition of the slang word "metro", or in it's full form, "metrosexual" is:

A male that is straight, but often mistaken for a homosexual because of his fashionably "chic", androgynous style of dress, and effeminate/gay speech patterns.

e.g., "dude, Jevo is sooooo metro!" :D

i did consider naming that one the "gay sailor", but i didn't want to offend anyone, as i'm not bigoted toward gays at all. metros are fair game though... even homosexuals think those guys are fags :lol: ;)

James you're a fuckin trip man. That was a definite lollercoaster.

Makes me wonder why women feel so compelled to buy 20 pairs of shoes and 30 purses and all that shit when they could just score a few simple things and make an endless wardrobe out of it. Did they learn nothing from Cyndi Lauper and Punky Brewster? Damn gold diggers.

e.g., "dude, Jevo is sooooo metro!" :D

i did consider naming that one the "gay sailor", but i didn't want to offend anyone, as i'm not bigoted toward gays at all. metros are fair game though... even homosexuals think those guys are fags :lol: ;)

What is happening guys?
Another thread that is becoming gayer, sorry, metroer.
We need women in this field of cucumbers as soon as possible.
Narissa, where are your friends?
Perhaps we should do like in that classic movie.

caravanamujeres007.jpg