Incantation - Onward To Golgotha To See Reissue on Halloween

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
INCANTANTION: 'Onward To Golgotha' Reissue To Include Free DVD - Aug. 9, 2006 Relapse Records has set an October 31, 2006 release date for the reissue of INCANTANTION's "Onward to Golgotha" CD.

Long heralded as one of the heaviest, sickest, and most uncompromising death metal bands in the world, New Jersey's INCANTATION has forged a legacy of brutality unmatched by any other American group. In 1992, the band's most celebrated lineup entered a then unknown Trax East Studios with a then-unproven engineer Steve Evetts and emerged with "Onward to Golgotha", the most dark and blasphemous death metal record to date. The combination of the inhuman growl of vocalist Craig Pillard, the ruthlessly savage aural malevolence, and pitiless anti-Christian attack was the ultimate musical sacrilege. "Onward..." redefined the bounds of brutality and blasphemy for the entire genre of death metal. This is absolute brutality!!! Includes a free DVD with three full live sets from the "Onward..." lineup, expanded artwork, and more.

For more information, click here.

INCANTATION is currently recording its next album, "Primordial Domination", which is set for a fall release on Ibex Moon Records. The trio recently completely a co-headlining tour with VITAL REMAINS, dubbed "Decades of Death".

As far as I am aware, it is currently not in print and not available anywhere but ebay, gemm, etc.

I bought it awile ago on ebay(probably will buy it again because the DVD). I only payed around 8 dollars for mine on ebay or somethong along those lines.