Indian Rock / Metal \m/

Oct 19, 2003
For those of you interested in the rock / metal scene in India, be sure to check out http://www.infinitymag.com/

The webzine looks better viewed with a screen res. of 1024 x 768 pixels

If you are viewing it with 800 x 600, press F11 for better viewing.

Cheers! Happy New Year to all @ Royal Carnage!

Nice site. Very well done.

IronmanWhoKills said:
Hell, I'm quite sure that if in some years, Metallica releases an album full of guitar static, people will buy it.
:heh:

I liked the Arch Enemy review too - reminds me of how excited I am about seeing Iron Maiden in NY this month. Can't wait to see more reviews...

Oh and since you have us listed in your links section, I'll be happy to do an exchange. Do you have a banner I can use? :cool:

Interesting take on cover songs, but I'm not sure if I fully agree. Something to think about though, definitely.

JayKeeley said:
Nice site. Very well done.

:heh:

I liked the Arch Enemy review too - reminds me of how excited I am about seeing Iron Maiden in NY this month. Can't wait to see more reviews...

Oh and since you have us listed in your links section, I'll be happy to do an exchange. Do you have a banner I can use? :cool:

Thanks for the kind words.
About the banner, I would love to do a banner exchange...do you have any specifications for banner dimensions etc, pls let me know, I will send one asap. By the way where do I email the banner to?