India's Metal Scene

Yeah India has a metal scene. There are alot of Movie music and pop songs and stuff, but there are alot of good musicians out there too! How about Malayasia?

yeah....truely...yes!!there are so many black metal/melodical death metal band with some swedish style on our scene....hehehehehehe....and some napalm death "disicple" here........some of grind head......but it's ok....but we get some problem because our government banned the metal because of shit trendy/poser black metal head that "bangs" and crack the holy koran........what da shit....and from that moment,our government will nab a people that have connection with black metal hordes........WHAT A SHIT!!!!

anyway,we have many good metal band here.....try to look after our scene!!!

yes...not at all malaysian are muslim...because we have many different race,as a malaysian,i'm proud of it.......we have indian,chinese,malay,and other race come from borneo island.......yes,we have many language to speak,but our mainly language is malay/english,of course the malay language is the really true!!!

so,one question to you,are you indian??if you indian,why you stay in US??is it you staay that palce because you're studyimg now??or imigrant??anyway,i want to know that if india does have any brutal grind/gore/death metal band there??what i know is there are lot of heavy/rock/power/doom metal there.......

I was born here in America, Chicago, IL to be exact. my parents came here like 20 years back. So i am just trying to make the best out of it. America is a great place. So much freedom here compared to other countries and its cool. I am christian by the way.

Indian metal... I guess you guys (from Malaysia) must probably heard of RUDRA. They are not from India, but they are Indian and brilliantly mixed their culture into extreme metal. The new album "The Aryan Crusade" killz!

DYING EMBRACE (dark metal) is from India, and 1 of the member also play BLASPHEMY (death) and CONFLICTING THEORIES (grind). So far, they are the most interesting bands there. The rest: CRANIUM, METAKIX, THREINODY, PHALLUSY and some more which I forgot the name at the moment.

Try checking DEEP THROAT compCD. Cool Indian metal comp.

Originally posted by sumpahan
Indian metal... I guess you guys (from Malaysia) must probably heard of RUDRA. They are not from India, but they are Indian and brilliantly mixed their culture into extreme metal. The new album "The Aryan Crusade" killz!

Singapore answer to Morbid Angle!!!