Indie label CENTURY MEDIA In Talks About Possible Major-Label Acquisition

Lotta fine metal mayhem has went under the bridge all these years eh Jose? I started buying wholesale from youse guyz in the mid 90s, so yeah I know you do have a big catalog. Oh and BTW, it's EXPLODING Ned my friend. :headbang:

Did all that on my phone. I'm not fixing it. ;)

Woo! Good read, and thanks for taking the time to come in and address our questions and concerns. I'm heartened that those on the inside have a positive view of the machinations.

All I can do is try and stay positive. I'm in control of nothing.

Thanks for the detailed reply. My 'simply disappear' comment refers to the end of print runs for some of the artists currently on your roster, more than likely due to pressure from the new owners. As others have noted, this has occurred a number of times in the past to many other labels. I hope things will be different this time.

The Heads are Gonna Roll comment was about redundancies. I've been around for a few acquisitions.... The first one decimated a company in one fell swoop. When the day was done only six remained, and within two years that piddling number was reduced to one. In 2013 I watched it happened again, and it was just as devastating.

I personally hope CM is able to retain most of its staff. You guys have done a bang-up job (as 2014's numbers show) and have proven your value to the company and the scene.

Then again, which one's Pink?