Individual day tickets now available

This dramatically increases my chances of attending on any given year. I've always wished for them to be back since they were stopped, but I imagine they probably add a layer of complication to Glenn's administrative tasks. Shit, if i can get lodging and travel arrangements worked out in time, I might be able to make this one!

It's been about 4-5 years since I sold individual tickets. The plan going forward is to keep it as only 2-day passes until one month prior to the festival. That will give everyone that is serious about going a chance to purchase them. After that, it's wide open to everyone.

I may go Saturday now...$60 is still steep and I have 6 shows from now until September so I'll consider it.

I heard Circus Maximus was getting an hour long set? Is that true?

It's been about 4-5 years since I sold individual tickets. The plan going forward is to keep it as only 2-day passes until one month prior to the festival. That will give everyone that is serious about going a chance to purchase them. After that, it's wide open to everyone.

Ah, ok, I got ya... I always did the Gold Badge thing, and never paid attention. I will now..... :D Thanks!

Is there an estimate currently on the amount of tickets left per day? I'm still working the wife down on getting a pair, and I'm getting nervous that I'll miss out.

I do not anticipate a sell-out this year.

That Sucks Glenn! I am sure you know that it's the economic situation that we are all in and not the lineup/Festival... I know three different groups of people that have went the last three years but aren't going this year because two of them lost their jobs, etc.. I know those sediments don't help from a business aspect but we got to push on.

I am looking forward to another kick ass time in a few weeks!

will 1-day tix be available at door? it may be a last minute decision and i dont have internet