Industrial Eden

Aias

Fantasy Football Genius
Jul 3, 2004
Right behind you!
profiles.yahoo.com
Chris,

I've heard a couple of IE tunes and really liked them (and your singing is very good as well!). Any chance that you could post the rest or make them available for purchase?

Thanks!

Aias said:
Chris,

I've heard a couple of IE tunes and really liked them (and your singing is very good as well!). Any chance that you could post the rest or make them available for purchase?

Thanks!
Thanks Aias,
I wasn't planning on releasing them, but am planning on putting together a current release.
Who knows anything could happpen.
Take care, Chris.

JazzIII said:
Hey Chris,

What exactly would this current release consist of? Are we talking about an instrumental album (hint :headbang: )?

Kel

OMG!!! That would be a dream come true. :hotjump: But hopefully that instructional DVD will come out soon. That's gonna kick MAJOR ass. :headbang:

drewski said:
It would be really cool if he made an apearance on Loomis' solo album. Can you imagine those two trading licks!?! :worship:

Haha, that would be pretty sick. I think my head would explode after about 3 minutes though. I'd rather see something a little more folky - a "Broderick and Garfunkel" - if you will.

musik01.gif

metalgtr84 said:
Haha, that would be pretty sick. I think my head would explode after about 3 minutes though. I'd rather see something a little more folky - a "Broderick and Garfunkel" - if you will.

musik01.gif

Hahaha!! That little band thing is so cool. :tickled: