infernofestival

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
anybody going?
will there be enough tickets?

I´m really interested(killer line-up) but I haven´t found a companion yet :(

does anyone now about cheap accomodation in Oslo?

The complete list:

Alsvartr
Audiopain
Belphegor
Cadaver
Carnal Forge
Children of Bodom
Deride
Entombed
Exmortem
Grand Alchemist
Immortal
Koldbrann
Lost at Last
Lumsk
Madder Mortem
N.C.O
Necrophagia
Opeth
Perished
Ragnarok
Raise Hell
Red Harvest
Runemagick
Sirenia
Soilwork
The Kovenant
Taake
Vader

The festival will take place between the 17th to the 19th of April at Rockefeller music hall in Oslo, Norway. 1500 people will be let in every night, to see ten bands performing. All in all, 30 bands will play, on two different stages. All you can do now is start the hunting for tickets!

Official Inferno Festival website: http://www.infernofestival.net/

I wont be able to go this year either... My present situation with money and school craves all of my attention :(

-phyros

Originally posted by HellSpawn
I already got myself a ticket... so i have to go :\

:D

! Then we'll have to meet up and headbang together during the
Opeth gig, yeah?! >:eek:) And Perished!!! Muahahaaaah! >:eek:)

Too bad you can't come Phyros, how 'bout you Gaunerin?!?

And Djöfull; We have to meet up, all of us Vintersorgforumers! :eek:)

It would be väldig bra if we could get together!

I asked my cousin who showed interest in going, but now he doesn´t wan´t to spend his money...
I have also asked the biggest Opeth fan in Iceland( i called him during the Opeth gig during Wacken!) he will answer me after the weekend...
some of the icelandic metalforumers would like to go but are unable to due to lack of metal-activism and $$

of course there´s the possibility to travel by myself, but chances are pretty slim of that...

I asked the ticket-section at Inferno
and they said:

There are still tickets left. It’s a bit hard to guess when they’re going to be sold out as we’ve just gotten a few indications of the speed of sale after our kickoff party last week. I think there will be tickets left out February but I can’t guarantee it.

There are no deadline for tickets in general, but foreigners should order before april at least as I have to send the tickets to you by mail

Right now it looks like the lineup will be presented in February sometime.

i don´t know... it will all clear itself in the next weeks

the tickets are horrendously expensive :(
maybe If they put "my bands" on one evening I´ll be able to buy for that night, if not I´ll buy tix for all night´s because the price difference between 2 and 3 nights is not much

I´m checking if there´s a special weekend fare to Oslo at icelandair( the evil monopoly company)
Also there´s a brand-new airline that flies to Köbenhavn and sells a lot cheaper fare... so maybe it would be better economically speaking to go buy train or bus to Oslo from there

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Thanx for thinking of me but no, I won't be there. Though I really want to visit Oslo one day. But chances are good we'll meet at 2000 Decibel :)

:eek:/ and :eek:)

Decibel will rule, if I end up going there! :eek:) Yummy :eek:)
Argh! Can't wait for the Inferno!! :eek:))

I bought my ticket today. I'm going to see Opeth, Soilwork, Children of bodom, and maybe Vader, Sirenia, Immortal and Lumsk.

Scream "ultimatemetal forum" at the Opeth gig, shall we?

well I´ve bought a flight to Amsterdam to headwayfestival, but I might cancel it in the next 2 days coz the gut that was interested in going with me and didn´t contact me ( so i thought he had cancelled) is still interested!

so maybe I have to cancel my flight and book a flight to Oslo instead!!!

to be continued....