Information from Seventh Wonder and Illusion Suite

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
All,

recently both us (SW) and our good friends in Illusion Suite have been scammed by a Norwegian booking agency.
Since they really screwed us we want to use every channel available to us to spread the word to any bands, promotors, booking agencies or concert goers to stay away from these guys and make sure to do your part to ensure that they'll never work in the business again.

The booking agency's name is St. Andrew Booking, and the responsible promotor is Roger Bakås, from Norway.

Bands like ours operate on a very fine line between actually getting an album out and personal bankruptcy, so blows like these hit very hard, as I am sure you can appreciate.

I therefore humbly ask you all to spread the word wherever you have the chance to do some impact. I will personally guarantee the validity of our claims and I have both e-mails, text messages and contracts to prove it.

The police has been contacted and formal complaints have been issued in both countries (Norway and Sweden).

I apologize for bringing such non-music related topics to this board, but this is a very important place for people from different places and positions to meet and many of you guys here are from different parts of the world and hang out at multiple different forums etc -hence you do have a lot of power in this case.

For details or comments from the bands, please visit the official forums, hosted here on MetalAges:
Seventh Wonder: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/seventh-wonder/628235-beware-st-andrews-booking.html
Illusion Suite: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/illusion-suite/627125-warning-illusion-suite.html

Many thanks from us in the bands for you kind help and support!

Best regards,
Andreas Blomqvist

Fanskapet borde heta Roger Baklås istället för Bakås...

Hope you get this resolved without too much financial strain. The last thing metal musicians need in this harsh climate is to be ripped off.

Good Luck

We will all do our best to help and support Seventh Wonder and Illusion Suite in this matter.

Andreas, I'm so sorry to hear that this guy (and agency) would even think to do that to either band. No apologies necessary either! Actually you helped people out who may decide to tour over there and might have gotten sucked into that mess too. :-(

And Johan - that was pretty funny! :lol: