INMEMORIAN - First song here

domingooo

Sep 2, 2010
Hi, we are an online band. We meet in an internet forum and we've started to share some songs and recording tracks for eachother

please take a listen to this mix and let us know what do you guys think and how could us improve it

Please coment, don`t be shy.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, one of the best singers in this forum!!! Any chance you sing in english? But on to the mix -- you've got a major problem with all your instruments (Bass, Drums) EQed too heavely in the midrange, so it's fighting with the vocals. You need to work first on the drums, and get some better, beefier kicks and snare (kicks more in the sub range, snare less throaty), along with a more bottomy bass. you have to establish a good low-end rythym section that would support, not take away your guitar parts and vocals. Try working on the song as an instrumental first, where every thing songs good and punchy, then add vocals later.

Wow, one of the best singers in this forum!!! Any chance you sing in english? But on to the mix -- you've got a major problem with all your instruments (Bass, Drums) EQed too heavely in the midrange, so it's fighting with the vocals. You need to work first on the drums, and get some better, beefier kicks and snare (kicks more in the sub range, snare less throaty), along with a more bottomy bass. you have to establish a good low-end rythym section that would support, not take away your guitar parts and vocals. Try working on the song as an instrumental first, where every thing songs good and punchy, then add vocals later.

Hi, I´m Pablo (an In Memoriam member) we will try to fix all issues you said here... Thanx for your listening.... :headbang:

Hi, MondoLikeMetal.
I'm Nando Herrera (AKA: OUROS), In Memoriam singer.
Thanx for your words, it is always exciting for someone who doesn't know you recognize your work.
Still working on the mixes, but when we have more material ready for release, will gladly shoot you with our sound.
And I promise: in English, hehehe.

PD: hey, "domingooo", Paminar, do you see what time I'm awake yet? And without sleep, only reinstalling X(

Hello all

here's a new mix, only the lead guitars are gone (we still working on thouse) is it better??

Last edited by a moderator: