Inmoria - Invisible Wounds

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
This is kicking my ass. I hear a mix of the darker sides of Savatage and Nevermore. And due to the members of Morgana LeFay and Tad Morose its in line with them as well.

http://www.myspace.com/inmoriamusic

As described on LaserCD "New Swedish power metal band fronted by Morgana LeFay vocalist Charles Rytkonen and backed by three members of Tad Morose. What could be bad?"

Seriously. This is damn good.

I have this one and it smokes. I love Rytkonen's vocals. A big fan of Morgana and Tad. So this was a must get for me. I highly recommend it to all.

I thought this one would be a big hit with me, but it all kind of runs together. Every song sounds pretty much the same, and I find myself unable to pick our cuts that stand above others. I guess in the end I'd say it's a solid disc, but not near the top of the heap I thought it would be.

Britt

This disc is an Ass stomping machine! Great mix of Morgana Lefays dark power metal sound and the return of earlier Tad Morose key board driven doom feeling power metal. I am a big fan of early Tad Morose. Morgana Lefay + Tad Morose = Master piece!! This disc is a must.:kickass::devil::devil:

I'm digging this too. But I sort of hear traces of Angel Dust "Of Human Bondage" era, musically with techno keys and just pace of the songs. Vocals are not the strongest part for me, but they are decent. Solid release