Inmoria

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Now there is a pre-mix version of the song "Come Insanity" with the band "Inmoria", the project I´m involved in with Danne Eriksson that I was talking about in the news section, that you can listen to at:

http://www.inmoria.com

I hope you like it!:kickass:

...what do you mean? On the first page there is a big "play" button. Just press that and crank it up.

Sounds pretty good man. Chulle fuckin' rules as usual =)

So you'll be releasing three albums with three different bands/projects in the not too distant future? ;) Tad Morose, Sepher Jezirah and Inmoria?

Well, I tried it on various browsers on my Mac, and there is no button. But luckily, a workmate in the office has got a Windows machine, and so I could listen to the song after all - and I really like it! :headbang:

Sorry, didn´t know that. Glad you liked the tune! More will follow soon:kickass:

Sounds pretty good man. Chulle fuckin' rules as usual =)

So you'll be releasing three albums with three different bands/projects in the not too distant future? ;) Tad Morose, Sepher Jezirah and Inmoria?

If everything goes as planned, yes!

Yeah! About half of the stuff is already recorded so it shouldn´t take too long to complete it. We shoot a video for the song Come Insanity last monday that will be on the site this coming monday. There is a photo session scheduled for sunday. So things are moving forward. I have no clue about any labels....

METAL!
Krunt

I just wrote and posted this "press release" about Inmoria on the TM and ML myspace pages, and sent it to blabbermouth as well - we shall hope they post it, too. :)

INMORIA is a new side project featuring Charles Rytkonen (of Morgana Lefay) on vocals, Christer Andersson (of Tad Morose) on guitars, Danne Eriksson (ex-Tad Morose) on keyboards, Henke Westin (of Blazing Skies) on bass, and Peter Moren (of Tad Morose and Steel Attack) on drums.

Danne, founder of Inmoria, started the project in April of 2008. Each of the other members were soon recruited by Danne, as he knew his hopes and ideas would be better realized with a full lineup and would now be able to be recorded in their greatest potential.

A mix of dark, brooding music and haunting melodies take you on an emotionally-charged journey that will wrap its spindly fingers around your mind, subconsciously pulling you in a direction you may not want to go in, yet you cannot turn away from.

They will also release a much-anticipated video for “Come Insanity” on September 8th, 2008.

Check out the tunes for yourself which, by the way, are also available for download for FREE on their myspace page at www.myspace.com/inmoriamusic .

I don't really like "As I Die" actually.

"Haunting Shadows" is still my very favourite...with "Misery" as second fave. Great to hear they're talking with record companies =)