InnerWish

I have now purchased their discography minus the debut. What a badass band. I can't believe I missed them. I'm so damn impressed. Highly recommended!

Forget about the debut (1998's Waiting For The Dawn). I still have the CD and never play it (I guess that CD must be very rare now). Bad production, average songs, average vocals. Can't believe it's the same guy who is so good on the Diviner album from last year... He improved so much, it's unbelievable... Looks like there are still 2 original members in InnerWish now, the 2 guitarists, Thimios Krikos and Manolis Tsigos.

Their previous albums were very good, but the new one is their best IMO. New singer George Eikosipentakis is really excellent.

Diviner and InnerWish are 2 Greek metal bands that deserve worldwide recognition.

Last edited:
Its funny now that five of my top ten favorite current bands are Greek. Innerwish, Psycrence, Need, Diviner and Sunburst with Black fate some where just outside my top ten. I'm thinking if Trump gets elected I'll be doing some research on Athenian real estate lol

This album kicks all kinds of ass!! Sounds like Iced Earth meets Tad Morose but done really really good! So much great music out lately RAWK!!!

Bear

Got this disc based on the reviews on here. Gotta say - the first half of the disc slays. But I find that the 2nd half of the disc kinda loses the momentum. Overall - I enjoyed this disc and when they are on - they kill it. Singer is really good as well.

Brand