Insert your growls here :)

But seriously... I like the cover you did, the sound... the amplitude of the guitars... it's a good job. My guy records a lot at his home and he's bored nowadays hahah. His vocals are very versatile if you want to check it out.

I've let some friends hear it who don't know Katatonia and they're always like 'What the fuck's up with the intro dude???' :err:

And if you wondered how I recorded it... played on a cheap Epiphone, through a Kustom amp (I don't even know if it's actually good :guh: ) and Boss equalizer + metal zone, recorded by placing the shop's cheapest mic next to the amp :D (the Boss pedals are the only decent equipment I own)

*Amateur deluxe*

Cerulean said:
I've let some friends hear it who don't know Katatonia and they're always like 'What the fuck's up with the intro dude???' :err:

And if you wondered how I recorded it... played on a cheap Epiphone, through a Kustom amp (I don't even know if it's actually good :guh: ) and Boss equalizer + metal zone, recorded by placing the shop's cheapest mic next to the amp :D (the Boss pedals are the only decent equipment I own)

*Amateur deluxe*

Hahah, with my guy we did even more amateur, we plugged out the transistor preamp to the 8 track and then to the computer... No amp hehehe... Though we used my ESP guitar gnehehehn

About the intro, I wrote a song and people didn't even recognize the intro, which is worse than complaining about its length

lol are you the kind of beginning singer who can't sing when someone else is at home??? damn I'm glad I don't care anymore when other people can hear

harr, growling sucks. i say so because i myself cannot growl. i play guitar but i kinda suck at that too. sucks to be me :E
although as i still am in the very learning stage of guitar playing i would appreciate some help ... im gonna post a thread called tabs or something similar... check it out later.