insision departing

Impamiiz

Dedicated
Feb 6, 2002
Stockholm , Sweden.
www.insision.com
INSISION PRESS RELEASE JULY 24th 2006

Announcement

After nearly six years, two full-length monstrosities and tons of great touring - Swedish Death Metal masters INSISION has parted ways with UK-label Earache/Wicked World. The band is currently looking for a new label, ready to go with us further into brutality.
New album

The material for Insision’s next album has already been written. Ten new songs are completed and Mick Usher, who also worked on Insision’s latest album “Revealed & Worshipped”, has designed the cover. The recording is planned to be done in Black Lounge Studio (Scar Symmetry, Centinex etc) in October/November 2006.

Comments

“ Just like Entombed and Morbid Angel before us, it has now been time for Insision to leave Earache in order to go ahead. We have all the material ready for our third album, and it is by far the most intense and brutal stuff we have written yet. It all feels like a fresh start, and the future seems bright!”

/ Daniel, Roger, Carl and Marcus (Insision)

“I’ve appreciated all the hard work and dedication that Insision has put in for the last few years, and that it has been a pleasure working with them. I wish we could have continued to collaborate, but the decision to part ways is one I have to work with. I have nothing but respect towards the band.”

/Dan Tobin (Label Manager, Wicked World)

Contact insision:
tamaraproductions@gmail.com

For more info, visit:
www.insision.com