Insomnia

Mr. Hyde

Guitar, Bass
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Insomnia n. habitual sleeplessnes; Inability to sleep.

....and I'd like to add....especially when you are extremely tired and need sleep the most...
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...yeah, I've had that. Irritating to the max. :(

It's probably because you got a lot of things on yer mind.
Or you've drank too much coffee, too late at night.
Or you have very late night habits, and conversely, wake up pretty late in the day.

Correct? :confused:

It'll pass, I'm sure.

ahhhh shiiitttt.... i thought this insomnia thread was gonna be askin if anyone was interested in the song.... (Insomnia - by Megadeth)...!!! I was gonna sign up on it....

Although i reckon breadline if anyones heard it is a way better song..... id love to do that as well........

While im here...... i reckon cliff burton was a pretty cool bass player....if youve ever seen him play his anestesia (sp?) bass solo live (as on vid) ...youll see why so many rate him.... hes playing guitar solo fast picking runs on a bass....and with no pick....!!!! I was totally blown away by that..... and his love for music really showed as well.... Nothing overly flash..... but still one of the greats imo.......

:)

Originally posted by Medsy

While im here...... i reckon cliff burton was a pretty cool bass player....if youve ever seen him play his anestesia (sp?) bass solo live (as on vid) ...youll see why so many rate him.... hes playing guitar solo fast picking runs on a bass....and with no pick....!!!! I was totally blown away by that..... and his love for music really showed as well.... Nothing overly flash..... but still one of the greats imo.......

:)

I'm familiar with anesthesia (sp? me too)...it's a cool piece...I haven't seen much video of him, and I never got to see him live.
I know he was very creative. In reference to what I posted in the other thread, I was wondering where his bass playing really stood out within the context of a song as opposed to his bass solo. When I think of bands with great bass players, I think Maiden, Sabbath, Rush, Chili Peppers...etc...but when I think of Metallica it's always guitar riffs...is there a song that he did with them that features his bass? If I'm missing something in their music I want to check it out.:)

Originally posted by Tormentor
Ah...yeah, I've had that. Irritating to the max. :(

It's probably because you got a lot of things on yer mind.

(Hyde: Yeah I do have a lot of things on my mind.)

Or you've drank too much coffee, too late at night.
Or you have very late night habits, and conversely, wake up pretty late in the day.

(Hyde: The cycle....can't sleep....worry....worry....have to get up early....morning....need coffee....need more coffee....the days only half over...more coffee....evening....tired....can't sleep worry...etc...)

Correct? :confused:

It'll pass, I'm sure.
(Hyde: I'm hoping that It will pass soon...)