insurgentes.org is live

I can't wait... I'll be checking daily for the pre-order date. Gotta get the DVDA limited edition... guaranteed to sound EPIC. :headbang:

this guy is a fucking genius!
im soooo pre-ordering it when possible. (call me a fanboy..)

Wait, I read somewhere (I think on myspace) that the special edition was gonna be limited, but still enough that everyone who wants one will be able to get it. But on the website it says 3000 copies, am I the only one who thinks that'll sell out in like, a day or two, week tops?

hate to be the only negative one but that song sounded like a horrible foabp song. i will be very surprised if steven wilson can come up with something that sounds new and fresh and not porcupine tree on the decline.

hate to be the only negative one but that song sounded like a horrible foabp song. i will be very surprised if steven wilson can come up with something that sounds new and fresh and not porcupine tree on the decline.

Really? I don't think it sounds even remotely like FoaBP, still, ya can't please everybody I suppose. I would say however, that given the guy's track record, "new & fresh" is something he still does as well as or better than pretty much anyone else out there. It's a pretty freakin' short list that springs immediately to mind of people who can claim to even be in the cat's league for me, anyway.

Results may vary...