Intense Album News

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Press Release Feb 2010
The 3RD ALBUM.
There’s always a wait for an Intense album and for this one that hasn’t changed. However this time it wasn’t planned as the guys took time off in 2009 to deal with personal matters.
Writing still carried on for the album however and March 29th 2010 the first sessions for the brand new album commence.

The band will be once again be recording at Thin Ice Studios with Karl Groom (Threshold) at the helm.
Karl worked on both “Second Sight” and “As Our Army Grows.”

Recording will be once again a little fragmented due to Thin Ice’s Busy Schedule but the band hope to have the album completed by the end of June and are hopeful for an autumn release.

As yet untitled the album will feature 9 new songs. A couple of the new songs were aired at their only live show last year at the Frontline in Ghent (Belgium) and went down a storm.

On the live front this is what vocalist/manager Sean Hetherington had to say “ we’ve focussed on the album for obvious reasons but have East Riding Rock Festival on July 17th and are in talks regarding a European tour in October which we hope will be confirmed soon. We hope to get more shows lined up once we know when the album will be out.”

So A New album, live shows and the usual website revamp.

2010 promises to be a good year for all Intense fans…

More info will follow

So any current news Sean?

I've been waiting eagerly for the new INTENSE album to follow up As Our Army Grows which kicked major ass. :Smokedev:

Hiya Shredgirl,

Nothing definite on the release date front i'm afraid, it's taking a little longer than i anticipated to get it confirmed. Prob the best place to follow all the news is our FB page mentioned on here... Have no fear though once the date is confirmed things will speed up as we already have merch ready to go and i'm looking at shows now....

Glad you liked AOAG btw :kickass:

Sean

Hiya Shredgirl,

Nothing definite on the release date front i'm afraid, it's taking a little longer than i anticipated to get it confirmed. Prob the best place to follow all the news is our FB page mentioned on here... Have no fear though once the date is confirmed things will speed up as we already have merch ready to go and i'm looking at shows now....

Glad you liked AOAG btw :kickass:

Sean

Awesome.

I've enjoyed every album since the Dark Season EP. :kickass: