Intense Autumn Assault

Frostmourn said:
to be honest, the ferryboat show is set to be one of my gigs of the year...

and considering i saw maiden at the odeon, that's no small praise!

roll on the 12th

You're such a fanboy :p

Should be very good though. Hoping for a good turnout. Produced about 700 flyers so far. Although rather worryingly I don't remember what happened to the 100 or so I took out on saturday night....

God bless free photocopying :D

Richie Hell said:
You're such a fanboy :p

Should be very good though. Hoping for a good turnout. Produced about 700 flyers so far. Although rather worryingly I don't remember what happened to the 100 or so I took out on saturday night....

God bless free photocopying :D

As opposed to you who just name drops

"Was down the pub with dave from seasons end the other day..." :D

Should be at Weston. Still got to finalise plans though...but looking forward to it!

Hmmmm trains to Weston look a bit erratic :erk: nevermind, I'll see what I can do. Been too long already :headbang:

I'll be at the Ferryboat, Norwich. Really looking forward to seeing you guys, but also can't wait to see Season's End again, I'm such a fanboy! :hotjump:

Never got to meet any of you personally, so hopefully will get an opportunity to come up and say hi. :D

Haha you don't want to meet Intense, they're scary. Really mean and nasty. Plus they will ply you with beer and force you to dance! Force you!

Rich, can I come up to yours on friday? I found out the train takes 4 hours and 38 minutes at a cost of £38, which is quite frankly, rediculous.

COME AND PICK ME UP FROM KEELE FTW!