INTENSE on Total Rock

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Both Dave Peak and myself from INTENSE will be on Zed's show tonight on Total Rock 12am-3am. Zed will be playing tracks from our new SECOND SIGHT album as well as having a chat... Balance of Power also feature on the show....
Tune in for some METAL!

sean-intense said:
Both Dave Peak and myself from INTENSE will be on Zed's show tonight on Total Rock 12am-3am. Zed will be playing tracks from our new SECOND SIGHT album as well as having a chat... Balance of Power also feature on the show....
Tune in for some METAL!

Cool, I'll video it on sky 'cos it's past my bedtime, but the new album is cool. Worth checking out if you're in to Iced Earth, NeverMore, Meliah rage etc. (which I am).

INTENSE FOR BLOODSTOCK 04 !!

No idea..but it's been like this a for a few weeks now. I tried to listen online but the reception was none too good! I'm afraid I gave up and went to bed. Hope it went well Sean.

Hi guys, yes at the moment TR is off Sky due to some problems...so online is the only way to listen to it.... They're hoping this will be rectified sometime in the future...
Anyhow...we went on at 1am letting the BOP guys go on first cause they wanted to get away asap... when we got there first of all Lizard was doing her show and after being handed a promo of Second Sight played The Winged for us...(what a lovely person :)) We spent an hour with Zed on air talking all things INTENSE and played 4 tracks from the album...i just about to managed to mention all the other PM bands in the UK cause we're all buddies ....:D:wave: awww
It was a great night, Zed absolutely loves the album and invited us back as soon as it's out .....Excellent...