Intense to play PMUK's first ever Dominion fest

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
frontsmall7ue.jpg

At the Piper Club in Hull, East Yorkshire...

Prepare to be...

DOMINATED!

The inaugural DOMINION festival featuring only the UKs finest prog, power and thrash metal bands.
An Elite Metal Festival for Elite Metal Fans.

So far the lineup includes:

Intense
Conquest Of Steel
Infobia
Pain Control
Pitiful Reign
+4/5 more!

Please note that the order of bands IS NOT a running order.

Still to be announced are 4 or 5 major brit bands including headliners.

As i have said in numerous other places about this gig I will try my best to get there to support my fave british metal band! :Spin:

and just confirmed, I got a lift organised so I WILL be there!!!! :D

any ideas of ticket prices yet?

We havnt got a solid ticket price yet as were waiting to see what headliners want/need but I can assure you it will be AROUND £10, that plus booking fees most likely, but that is not final.

depending on travel arrangements and such I think I may be able to get to this one, be a hell of a lot easier to get to than the 13th day festival! Why cant you guys just come and play in York! :p

From York it should be dead easy to get to Hull, if theres no direct trains you can get to Leeds for about a fiver and then on to Hull for 10 quid return... And the trains are about 1 or 2 an hour so its not something you have to fuss with organising beforehand!

Making their UK debut at the DOMINION will be the Medieval Hannoverian Germanic Power Metal Tytans known as ...

hflogo4uh.jpg

http://www.human-fortress.com/

I cannot stress how proud I am, to be making this announcement. Human Fortress are the greatest live band I've ever witnessed. That magical moment being Wacken 2003. Human Fortess were also rated the 3rd best band of the festival at the official post festival polls.

For those of you new to this band then I can only describe them as a celtic mix of Dio meets Manowar meets Iron Maiden, they will fit right in on the bill and I'm certain that you'll all welcome them to your hearts.

Thus Far the line up now being:

CONQUEST OF STEEL
EVILE
HUMAN FORTRESS
INFOBIA
INTENSE
PAIN CONTROL
PITIFUL REIGN
WARCHILD
+ 3 More Elite Metal Bands to be named shortly

Full Line Up!

frontsmall0na.jpg

After a recent successful headlining slot at the Germanic Dong Open Air festival. Power-Metal UK are proud to announce England’s finest Pagan Folk Thrashers in the mighty SKYCLAD for an exclusive UK show.
Tickets are also available via ticketline right here

Hull is very easy to get to and from, via train anc car. The venue is a short bus ride or taxi ride from the town centre and is located within walking distance of the university.

There are plenty of very affordable guest houses within walking distance of the venue listed here

and a fine gig it was guys! :headbang:
was nice to actually get to meet you guys in person and actually speak with you all :). Thanks for the signing of my cd booklet! :) although i shall be bringing it to wakefield searching for Neil to sign and make it complete ( if you guys arent to busy i mean :) ).
I took a few half decent pics of the gig aswell if you want me to post em i can do (was only on my phone tho so not amazing quality).
Im having trouble finding a website to book for Wakefield and am becoming increasingly worried :eek:.
Oh yea, do I just send you an e-mail about joining the mailing list Sean?
thanks a lot guys for a great gig and all the attention you show to the fans :) :headbang:

Edit : oh yea, appologies for m random friendies that crave hugs from bands :)... although u guys seemed to take it well and didnt look very terrified :p

Eagle said:
Don't worry it's a pay on the door event, and the snooty has a decent capacity. My advice is to get there before 7:30. If your majorly concerned then send me a PM

thanks man! :). that really takes a load off my back. was really starting to get worried about missing it

Squall2040 said:
and a fine gig it was guys! :headbang:
was nice to actually get to meet you guys in person and actually speak with you all :). Thanks for the signing of my cd booklet! :) although i shall be bringing it to wakefield searching for Neil to sign and make it complete ( if you guys arent to busy i mean :) ).
I took a few half decent pics of the gig aswell if you want me to post em i can do (was only on my phone tho so not amazing quality).
Im having trouble finding a website to book for Wakefield and am becoming increasingly worried :eek:.
Oh yea, do I just send you an e-mail about joining the mailing list Sean?
thanks a lot guys for a great gig and all the attention you show to the fans :) :headbang:

Edit : oh yea, appologies for m random friendies that crave hugs from bands :)... although u guys seemed to take it well and didnt look very terrified :p
It was cool meeting you guys, and yep Neil can sign your CD booklet at Wakey. No problems on the friendies was a bit of fun ... ha ha.. Yep just email me at sean@intense-uk.com to get on the list. Yeah post the pics up mate... See you in Wakefield...