Interesting documentary " Super High Me"

Pxz

Nov 13, 2006
Chile - La Serena
Shows the effects of 30 days of weed smoking after a 30 day recess of any drug.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRixTEPSEoA&feature=related[/ame]

fun watch if you are high :headbang:

Loved that documentary when I watched it about a year ago, when I first started smoking. "super High Me" is proof of why weed should be legal.

It was an interesting documentary. I watch a movie last night called Beer Wars. Obviously it is about beer, but more specifically, the beer industry. It was a pretty interesting movie.

Super High Me suuuucked. A really really bad and unfunny documentary even for the biggest potheads in the world. Actually I can´t even call it a documentary, it´s more like terrible standup comedy without any inteligent insight whatsoever. Someone mentioned Beer Wars, which is pretty cool.

One of the best documentaries about cannabis I´ve seen is "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" and you can watch it for free on streaming or download via torrent.

Actually it wasnt that great but it was fun watching it high i guess. Downloading the union at the moment.
Im totally gasing for a vaporizer atm any experience on that?

boring docu was boring. going to bed to watch shitty horror movies fuck yeah

This experiment is flawed from the beginning. Having him not smoke pot for 30 days does abolutely jack shit... the only way I could take this seriously is if you took someone who didn't smoke pot or only did it occasionally (like in Supersize Me; the dude went from being an average 'user' to a daily 'user' for 30 days) and had them smoke it every day for a month.

I'm only at part 5, but as is, all we're seeing is a dude who smokes a shit ton of pot, goes through 30 days of sobriety, and then starts smoking it again. I'm guessing the effects are gonna be the same as if you drank coffee daily, then stopped for 30 days, then started again.

Actually it wasnt that great but it was fun watching it high i guess. Downloading the union at the moment.
Im totally gasing for a vaporizer atm any experience on that?

YES, they fucking rule - for me the biggest advantages are a clearer, less foggy/confused high, which results in none of that kinda stupid slowness you sometimes feel the next day, as well as being so much more efficient (meaning, you save weed) - check it out

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/557178-vaporizers-awesome.html

I still smoke occasionally, cuz it's of course fun too, but for even semi-regular use I think a vaporizer is totally worth it!