interesting Jaffa Cake fact

blondebrains.jpg

Jaffa cakes became smaller over time.

I think it's funny how the word TESCOS must appear to a foreigner.

Jaysus :/

just like Interspar, Cora and Auchan, no better, no worse.

So you have Mars bars here! WOW!

Bambi said:
Man utd players use jaffa cakes to restore much needed energy after a hard days training

[font=&quot]http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/sport/newsid_1963000/1963709.stm :

[/font]
World Cup super food revealed

Updated 02 May 2002, 12.04

_1963709_jaffa_cake_300.gif

The secret is out. England's World Cup team won't be relying on skill, technical ability or even David Beckham.

They have something far more powerful ...

The answer: the humble Jaffa cake.

The biscuit with the orangey bit was revealed as the team's secret weapon by the official England chef.

Roger Narbett has the task of selecting every meal for Sven Goran Eriksson's squad.

High energy

He went on a fact-finding mission to Japan to ensure they have all the right foods there.

But discovered a distinct lack of the chocolatey super food.

A long-term favourite of Man Utd, Jaffa cakes are believed to be a good high energy food to keep the players going.

Abcidia said:
I prefer PIMS sorry
pims_small.jpg
belgian that is.

why is it that i these days accept the taste of orange and chocolate
or those (jaffa?) cakes with fruit in them. is it an aging processus?

whatever ever tiger rolls are the best though. grawl.

snow2fall said:

[font=&quot]http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/sport/newsid_1963000/1963709.stm :

[/font]World Cup super food revealed

Updated 02 May 2002, 12.04

_1963709_jaffa_cake_300.gif

The secret is out. England's World Cup team won't be relying on skill, technical ability or even David Beckham.

They have something far more powerful ...

The answer: the humble Jaffa cake.

The biscuit with the orangey bit was revealed as the team's secret weapon by the official England chef.

Roger Narbett has the task of selecting every meal for Sven Goran Eriksson's squad.

High energy

He went on a fact-finding mission to Japan to ensure they have all the right foods there.

But discovered a distinct lack of the chocolatey super food.

A long-term favourite of Man Utd, Jaffa cakes are believed to be a good high energy food to keep the players going.

I already said that last bit though :wave:

Strangelight said:
does anyone know the difference between Ginger Nuts and Ginger Snaps?
I am well versed in the ginger nuts, and I have also 'come across' some ginger snaps in my time. There is not much difference really.

Mick Moss said:
I am well versed in the ginger nuts, and I have also 'come across' some ginger snaps in my time. There is not much difference really.
Yeah, I have had remarkably similar ginger nut/ginger snap experiences. I can only guess that ginger snaps are from higher class supermarkets ie. Sainsburys, Marks & Spencers and so, which I am rather unfamiliar with. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

snow2fall said:
I know you did. That's why I quoted your post above, you know. :p Just didn't wanna cut the article.
Anyway, I've never liked the combination of fruits and chocolate. Brrr.
yuck.gif

:ill:

P_49_58691.jpg
o_O yummy!o_O