Interesting Jesse James(Monster Garage not the Old West) Fact.....

SlappyWhitey

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
I was trying to find some shit about Slayer being on there April 19th and came across this........James, who was named to People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" list last year, is said to be related to the Western outlaw with whom he shares his name.

He started West Coast Choppers, his motorcycle customizing business, in 1992 in a corner of a friend's garage.

Today, James, whose resume also includes a stint as bodyguard to several top bands, including Soundgarden and Slayer, counts Romeo native and rap-rock star Kid Rock as a friend. He has crafted custom bikes -- at an estimated $50,000 to $150,000 each, cash only -- for Kid Rock, Los Angeles Laker Shaquille O'Neal, movie star Keanu Reeves and other celebrities.
..............im sure some of you or maybe all of you knew but this is the kind of useless shit that I live for....................well this and canned tuna.

I couldn't find info on the Slayer episode either. But I read up them taking a Petty Racing Car and turning it into a street sweeper.

They put a donut making machine and a donut display case into a cop car the other night. 3 cops helped build it. How nice would that be to be driving down the highway and make yourself a donut, complete with frosting and sprinkles?

That donut one cracked me and my son up. I really liked the Mustang lawn mower and the Mini-Cooper snowmobile raced against the King Richard Petty.