International status quo

Ah I have all of last years ones, thanks. As always though, we are the last to get them. We've got nothing against people bootlegging our gigs and that, in fact we encourage it and let people bring camcorders or whatever they want. I dont think I should have to beg for copies when all I want to do is clean it up, make it sound better, then make it available on one of the sites. Again, why do we get fucked off? I remember the same shit happening last year. If its a personal thing then piss off and dont speak to me, if not then show some bastard respect.

fg302.gif

it's probably what you said. most think that you don't wanna "know" about the bootlegs cos you might get pissed like most other bands. now that you cleared it out there'll be no prob i guess.

i just got a copy yesterday off pieter, but the encoding is a bit shite. id like to get a proper version, wavs like.

Duncan i will send a few cds to a greek guy during this week so while in the post office i can send you the istanbul gig. It was made from the mp3s ripped of from the original md recordings. Is that OK for you?

ooh err, I spat the dummy out there eh? sorry folks..

Nice one, er yeah send me whatever you have. We just wanna make things available at a better quality and put them somewhere where everyone can download like. I feel a bit like Steakknife cos Im trying to do something decent and getting no response (till now that is, after the ould rant :lol: )

Jah!

i wouldnt mind getting a md or wavs like. i could do me own mastering and remixes with algerian folk music beats and that.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i wouldnt mind getting a md or wavs like. i could do me own mastering and remixes with algerian folk music beats and that.

don't forget to add palestinian liberation songs. proper stuff.

Don Corleone said:
now i only have one copy of the md, and i'll make best send them to dunc. and i always thought the encoding of the mp3s were quite good, mehdi. what was wrong?

few seconds missing in the middle of a couple of songs and that. but cant you put in on a computer without encoding it, wavs like, and send me a cd-r? id buy yous a kebab for that.

yeah emre, there few mistakes in the mp3s. but maybe i just explain it to you through the internet how to make a wav from it. you still have that software eh?

Mariner said:
yeah emre, there few mistakes in the mp3s. but maybe i just explain it to you through the internet how to make a wav from it. you still have that software eh?

that does it. i've had enough of this bootleg. im sending the mds to duncan through best and thats the end of my relationship with the bootleg.