Internet radio stations for metal and hardrock

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Please let me know where you tune in!

Been looking around for a while but not really found anything good ...

Thanks!

I use slacker radio. Can program my own stations, I find it way better then pandora.

Thanks for the recommendation!

But as with Pandora (which I used to love!!!! as long as it was allowed in Europe), it seems to be the same with Slacker. "We're Sorry Slacker Personal Radio is not available in your area."

have they played the new song,pretty piss poor from anthrax not to have second song circulated thru all radio,2 new songs in over 8 years isnt to much to ask for,all bands start releasesing track earlier to get the album exposure.

Yeah they play it. Its a featured download on their website.

I don't think Fight Em' was officially released as a single though. They claim they are going to release that other one that is more like 'only' as their single. I have yet to hear that one. Devil something I forget the name. Though that doesn't mean anyone will play it other than a few random rock stations here and there. Depends on how mainstream sounding it is. If it sounds like ONly or Safe Home it could possibly get on the radio

Yeah they play it. Its a featured download on their website.

I don't think Fight Em' was officially released as a single though. They claim they are going to release that other one that is more like 'only' as their single. I have yet to hear that one. Devil something I forget the name. Though that doesn't mean anyone will play it other than a few random rock stations here and there. Depends on how mainstream sounding it is. If it sounds like ONly or Safe Home it could possibly get on the radio

That's what mrthrax was asking about, The Devil You Know. He was asking if Knac had that online, not Fight Em.

BTW - I read somewhere else online that The Devil You Know was to be released broadly online on 16th August, so there's a couple of weeks wait still if that's true

:yell: