Internet Sex Cannibal !

Humanity is lost
HUMANITY IS LOST
[size=+1]HUMANITY IS LO-LO-LO-LOSTTTTTTT[/size]
[size=+2]WHO GIVES A FUCK ?[/size]
[size=+3]HUMANITY IS LOST !!![/size]

siderea said:
i loved the details the newspaper was giving about this story...

.. .they flirted on the net and then he was going to prepare him a meal... his last one. in the small room there was a bed and some chairs. on the table there stood an ambi pur lemon smell refresher and on the wall a meat hook... the date took some tranquilizers and screamed when his penis was cut off. the canibal closed the wound by burning and prepared it with red cabbage, potatoes and herbs. it tasted a bit stodgy. the dinner was 42 years old, so next time he'd like one younger. then he let his dinner bleed to death on the hook while cutting him into pieces...

:lol:

i had nightmares this night :ill:
red cabbages with sausages.... they will never taste the same again

:OMG: those details are sick,really.im surprised that they revealed so much...the guy who volunteered to be the dinner,must have been way sicker than the cannibal,tho.my stomach twisted now.that's not a story,that's a nightmare,fuck:(

Dhatura said:
Looks kind? I think he definitely looks like a fucked up mind, like all those killah guys from the Austrian series Kommissar Rex :D
Rex is the law!!

003.jpg

He's looks ill, alright. You can't even quite see his face, like something, some energy is crossing back and forth over it, obscuring somehow; what it would be like to look directly in his eyes, I'll bet, scary and dualed.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:OMG: those details are sick,really.im surprised that they revealed so much...the guy who volunteered to be the dinner,must have been way sicker than the cannibal,tho.my stomach twisted now.that's not a story,that's a nightmare,fuck:(
well, he openly told every deatail at the court yesterday. I wouldn't have wanted to be in place of the judge or everyone else who had to listen to this disgusting story.
And it's unfortunately no nightmare, cause nightmares aren't real, are they? ;) But i know what you mean it seams to be one cause one can't/want to imagine what he has done.

Anyway, we should stop eating now mate :p ;)