Interview with Ben Carter

If they gave you the okay to play the song, why wouldn't it be okay to upload it?
Or you could just play it one more time :p

If they gave you the okay to play the song, why wouldn't it be okay to upload it?
Or you could just play it one more time :p

Well they KNOW that with a simple software you can capture the stream and create an mp3 and upload it somewhere else. They just don't want their media partners to do it. Nuclear Blast rules are even worst. They only give you the album to do a proper interview and they might even then not let you play any songs from it. I have been lucky so far, I have got authorization for 99% of my shows. I just don't push my luck LOL

Well they KNOW that with a simple software you can capture the stream and create an mp3 and upload it somewhere else. They just don't want their media partners to do it. Nuclear Blast rules are even worst. They only give you the album to do a proper interview and they might even then not let you play any songs from it. I have been lucky so far, I have got authorization for 99% of my shows. I just don't push my luck LOL

Well with that knowledge if they weren't okay with it they never would have let you played it in the first place.
And damn, never knew that about Nuclear Blast.

Well with that knowledge if they weren't okay with it they never would have let you played it in the first place.
And damn, never knew that about Nuclear Blast.

Oh yeah. I had an interview scheduled with Edguy for late July and they made me move it to the same week the album is going to be released in late August, or they will not allow me to play any new songs. Unless you are Eddie Trunk or Full Metal Jackie, labels are gonna bitch about their stuff. Metal Blade and Relapse are pretty flexible though.

Oh yeah. I had an interview scheduled with Edguy for late July and they made me move it to the same week the album is going to be released in late August, or they will not allow me to play any new songs. Unless you are Eddie Trunk or Full Metal Jackie, labels are gonna bitch about their stuff. Metal Blade and Relapse are pretty flexible though.

Was gonna say, Eddie Trunk gets full control of everything... specially new Anthrax..
Relapse have always seemed really cool about everything.

yeah, he's a celebrity and has being into this for so long. He looks like a cool guy though. I have been told by people that have meet him in person that he is a humble guy.

Seems like a real nice dude, have to remember to find a copy of his book and read it.
Anyways, I hope they at least play Cult somewhere else again or that they post it online soon, dying to hear it. The itunes previews make me super excited for it.