Interview with Dan Swanö (Bloodbath etc.)

Akiman

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2004
I made an interview with Dan Swanö last week and I thought It would be nice if we would translate it into English so here it is! After forthcoming intro you can find a link to my interview:

INTERVIEW WITH DAN SWANÖ (BLOODBATH, PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE)

"People should believe in their own music, carry out their own ideas and trust their own possibilites"

Bloodbath has certainly gone far beyond what it was originally meant to become and has surpassed all of the forming members? wildest expectations. Originally this traditional death-metal playing band was meant only to test a new studio but they then decided to record a few of their songs and not long after they were interested in making a full-length album. The musicians playing on Resurrection Through Carnage were Dan Swanö (Edge of Sanity) Since interest only grew the band didn?t stop there, though. Instead, among all the time spent on the members? main bands, they found a new spark for playing death-metal again and therefore on 2004 they started to record another full-length album. In addition to the three main members, Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy, Pain) was taken into vocals and Martin Axenrot (Witchery, Satanic Slaughter) took the drums. Since the possibility to interview. I reached Dan Swanö via phone and we conversed quite a bit about Bloodbath?s new album as well as Swanö?s career from early childhood into present day and a bit into the future.

http://sonosmetallicos.net/haastattelut.php?id=47