Interview with Falkenbach is now online!

That was interesting. Amusing, or ironically, the fact that he keeps so hidden, takes some of the focus away from his music and onto him. Either way, I'm generally a fan of the music he has made. It also makes me wonder if he approved BW&BK putting a song of his on their CD that they provide with the magazine.

From what I learned during our correspondence, I guess he does not care. If it's not all empty phrases what he speaks, he is absolutely not interested at all in anything that has nothing to do directly with the music.

A noble attitude for sure, but it appears almost incredible in a business directed towards financial success and superficial fame. What I like best about Falkenbach is that he gets the high ratings in every magazine over here, but he does not give a fuck about it, even when journalists confront him directly with their praise in interviews.

What I expected though were concrete names of people that do shit to metal in Germany, and also about that crappy nazi-label Falkenbach were on.

Cheiron said:
It also makes me wonder if he approved BW&BK putting a song of his on their CD that they provide with the magazine.

I would doubt if he even knows about it.

I think the North American branch of Napalm would have done that, and I don't think they consult bands when booking ads like that.

Occam's Razor said:
From what I learned during our correspondence, I guess he does not care. If it's not all empty phrases what he speaks, he is absolutely not interested at all in anything that has nothing to do directly with the music.

A noble attitude for sure, but it appears almost incredible in a business directed towards financial success and superficial fame. What I like best about Falkenbach is that he gets the high ratings in every magazine over here, but he does not give a fuck about it, even when journalists confront him directly with their praise in interviews.

What I expected though were concrete names of people that do shit to metal in Germany, and also about that crappy nazi-label Falkenbach were on.

Andreas - I couldn't get through this intrerview at all. Thanks for nothing.