Interview With Mark Briody Of Jag Panzer

Hey bro. What part of Detroit are you from? I am originally from Flint. Damn I miss Harpos. What a great venue. Haven't been there in a couple years. I live in Vegas now for the past 6 1/2 years and hardly any metal comes out this way but the weather is great.

Metal Reigns said:
Hey bro. What part of Detroit are you from? I am originally from Flint. Damn I miss Harpos. What a great venue. Haven't been there in a couple years. I live in Vegas now for the past 6 1/2 years and hardly any metal comes out this way but the weather is great.

I just moved up here, man. Yeah, Harpo's definitely kicks ass, I saw Dio there about a month and a half ago. :headbang:

Yeah, never heard of much Metal coming through Vegas, it's too bad man. I'm sure it's fun over there anyway.

Yea we get some good acts now and then just not small tours, which usualy has some killer bands. So how you liking Detroit? Pretty rough city but they do have a pretty decent scene there from what I am hearing. You can never have a dull time at Harpos unless your getting shot at by the local gang members around the neighborhood. LOL!!

Metal Reigns said:
Yea we get some good acts now and then just not small tours, which usualy has some killer bands. So how you liking Detroit? Pretty rough city but they do have a pretty decent scene there from what I am hearing. You can never have a dull time at Harpos unless your getting shot at by the local gang members around the neighborhood. LOL!!

Haha, I was quite surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it. The scene here is great, man. I'm planning to actually move right into the downtown area when I go to a school in the city (still in my senior year of highschool, living right outside downtown).