Mark Briody Interview

Metal Reigns

Where All Metal Dwells
Nov 25, 2004
Las Vegas
www.metalreigns.com
Hey fellow metal fan's. This is a quick little note to inform you that Metal Reigns will be airing an interview with Mark Briody this coming Friday and Sunday. November 26th & 28th. You can check www.metalreigns.com for times and stations that will carry the interview. Thanks. I hope those of you that tune in enjoy. Mark was hella cool to talk with. Thanks again Mark!! Much appreciated and good luck with the success of Casting The Stones.

Metal Reigns, Crusher

Thanks for the heads up....and here is one for you guys & your site.
You've got John Tetley (bassist of Jag Panzer) on the main page, not Mark.
Just thought I'd let you guys know

Zac said:
Thanks for the heads up....and here is one for you guys & your site.
You've got John Tetley (bassist of Jag Panzer) on the main page, not Mark.
Just thought I'd let you guys know

HAHAHAHA!! Thanks!! My mistake. I got the pic from CM site and wasn't sure who was who between Mark and John. Well I feel stupid now. :D Anyway it's still a good interview and I did fix the pic. Thanks again. :headbang:

I think the station carrying the interview yesterday had some technical problems. If you have highspeed connection you can check this url to listen to the whole show, which is 2 hours long. www.metalreigns.com/audio/metalreigns112604.mp3 I suggest using that with windows media player, so it will stream instead of download to your hard drive. OR you can listen on Sunday at 10pm GMT - 5pm EST - 2pm PST at www.lvrocks.com and click on the listen link.

Sorry for any problems. All the links are on this page
www.metalreigns.com/schedule.html

Thanks!