Interview with Michael Amott on JJJ tonight!

What did he say in the interview? And what kind of accent has he got? I've never heard the great man speak!

The interview covered a fair bit...
-their new approach to song writing as in they are focusing more on the song and arrangements that will work live rather than excessive amounts of instrumental guitar parts.
-obviously, the new vocalist Angela was discussed, how they saw her in a video clip performing with her old band and asked her to audition and also the way she came into the band from a fan point of view and spoke her mind-suggesting different arrangements, writing some lyrics and assisting with working out vocal parts
-the new mixer Andy Sneep
-the Swedish metal scene and how Arch Enemy believe they are the best metal band in the world, they're confident about what they do
-how they do the twin guitar thing better than anyone else
-they don't draw influences from current metal bands, but from older stuff (Priest, Maiden etc)
-the Wages of Sin tour which is commencing now around the world (except no AUS!!) but he did mention they'd love to come to Australia as they've never come here before

That's all i can remember...
Sorry i'm no good at picking accents!

Cool - thanks very much! I'm all for them writing stuff that comes off well live, but yeah how but they fucking well tour Australia!!!