Interview with Michael Romeo - Metal Symphony -

well fuck...that's what I thought too, but they mentioned the interviewer being from Spain. I'm not buying it though. This is obviously a cover up. In the absense of solid proof I am going to have to say...

UMITEBRITE!!!!!

...DT shows are 3 hours when DT are by themselves. That's the only problem I had with the review - it's not like they're going to do their "Evening with Dream Theater" set when they have another band out with them.

Good lord that's awful..and I think some of the answers got a bit screwed up by being translated from one language to another and then back (ie: if this guy's Spanish, then odds are that he initially wrote the interview in Spanish & translated Mike's answers into Spanish, then it got translated back into English again, maybe by a translation site which are known for being less than accurate). Will have to send this url to Mike & see what he thinks.

I googled the word "explicanation" because I didn't know what it meant, and this interview showed up 2nd. He has a very unique vocabulary.