Interview with Pasi

Interesting indeed.
The way he talks about things like violence and revenge...really seems weird. Pasi I knew from some of his older interviews and stage appearances doesn't seem like the person who would give an interview like this.

Edit: Looked up some of their newer stuff.

That's a fun video.

Reactions: Brell
Interesting reading. Had to be a surreal experience giving that interview.

Interesting indeed.
The way he talks about things like violence and revenge...really seems weird. Pasi I knew from some of his older interviews and stage appearances doesn't seem like the person who would give an interview like this.

I was talking to the girl that did the interview on FB messenger, and she basically said the same thing the both of you did. Her English is somewhat broken, so it was hard to understand some of what she said, but the gist of it is that she was nervous about the interview because she knew of his reputation, and was coming up with backup plans in case the interview went south. However, she was surprised by how honest he was with his answers, and said he was very warm and friendly towards her. She also described him as a very broken man, like you could feel the heavy sadness that he carries with him I guess. Made me very sad to hear that, to be honest. :(