Interview with Vincent online at metal-realm.com!

Feanor IV

Jan 22, 2002
Athens, Greece
www.metal-realm.com
Hi guys,

Since you were all so anxious I did my best and prepared the thing as soon as I could. Here's a direct link, so check it out and let me know what you think (in our guestbook or our magazine's forum):

http://www.metal-realm.com/by_issue/0023/i/anathema.htm

Note #1: the interview does NOT appear in the magazine yet. It will be seen in our next issue (0023). I just give you the link cause I don't want to keep you waiting :):):)

Note #2: If anyone has a site for Anathema, I would be more than graterul if he announced that the interview is online, along with the link I gave you. Thanks in advance :)

Allan said:
Poor Vinny, the least Duncan could do was get him a copy of "Lights Out", seeing he likes his lyrics and everything.
Maybe if I got my share of the Anathema reissues then I would. (please note that Mehdi bought me Alternative 4 for my birthday last year). Thats the least they should have done eh Allan?

Sure sure, wasn't blaming you really, just odd he doesn't own "Lights Out" when he likes you guys soooo much, eh? None of my business anyway, but it puzzled me anyhow. Enjoy Germany, again I wish I'd be there.

AAAAARGGH, that picture at the top, Vince has cut his hair off............... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Before anyone goes off at me, im only kidding, i dont really care, but thats gonna be really weird, first danny with no hair, now vince with no hair!