Interview with Zero Hour's Jasun Tipton...

This guy is incredible. He's a great guitar player, really devoted to his instrument, and very, very humble. Zero Hour kicked my ass with their performance on stage at PPVII and with their last album, which is one of my top 3 nominees for 2006 release of the year. Good luck to all of the guys in Zero Hour.
Jasun plays amazingly in the Death Machine project also. Unfortunately, I haven't heard his solo stuff. I can't get the album anywhere. If anybody knows where to purchase it, let me know.

Wow...some great insight into an amazing musician. l liked the way he threw names of influences out there that most everybody would recognize, but rooted it all with names of people that we will probably never hear of. And, the technical part of the interview was very informative. If any band deserves to go over huge it's Zero Hour without question.

This guy is incredible. He's a great guitar player, really devoted to his instrument, and very, very humble. Zero Hour kicked my ass with their performance on stage at PPVII and with their last album, which is one of my top 3 nominees for 2006 release of the year. Good luck to all of the guys in Zero Hour.
Jasun plays amazingly in the Death Machine project also. Unfortunately, I haven't heard his solo stuff. I can't get the album anywhere. If anybody knows where to purchase it, let me know.

"Seduction" can be purchased from Laser's Edge. Tipton;Jasun - Seduction

And you can check out a couple songs on MySpace. :)
MySpace.com

Enjoy!!