Into Eternity member leaves during tour!

ShadowsWithin said:
he already left once...im not too supprised but he should have left on good terms not lied about it...

What a homo!

Oh, and and it's not Rob (the guy they recorded Buried In Oblivion with), it's some other dude whose name escapes me at the moment. Guess his name doesn't matter now........

yeah he WAS at the Molson Amphitheater (in Toronto for Gigantour) that morning and LEFT without telling anyone, and they were all friends.

not only that, their merch guy passed away last week and he was very very good friends with the band

they've had a rough week, the week before they missed some shows because the bus broke down

yet they came through for us Toronto fans, and the played a fucking CRUSHING headlining set in my hometown of Hamilton last night, it was one of the greatest things i've ever witnessed.:headbang:

anyways, they're doing their best to keep going on this tour, they are very classy and i have all the respect in the world for them!

now i can't wait for the new album on Tuesday!

funny how you linked to another forum on UM when IE has their own forum on here and could have checked their forum (which it was posted first i believe?)

the guy has his priorities fucked up.

his name was collin. his name is now i walked out on a tour with megadeth for a girl dude.