Into Eternity set list updates please?

theblackdahliamurder

Thirty Seconds to Uranus
Jul 14, 2006
Pan's Labyrinth
www.myspace.com
Well I've been browsing through here, and it seems that the most recent set list was from late January.

I'd like to know if anyone has the most recent set list from IE, say from their Mondee or Tuesdee or Wednesday show.

That would be the NOLA, San Antonio, and Houston shows respectively.

I already saw the set list from the Frisco and the other Cali show.

I just want to know if they changed it up a bit.

I would really like for them to play Surrounded by Night at the Chic's show.

It's not asking much I think, just that little Canadian ditty in the stead of another one.

I really like that one, so I'll start a petition for it, if it's just for the Chic's show.

Anyway, updated setlist anyone?

I am almost positive they won't play that song. I know, I love that song so much too. If you look at their set list, they are leaving out alot of good songs (too many to name here). Enjoy the show, but don't wait the whole show for that song....as you know, they only have 40 minutes

They will play it sometime.... to me that song screams..... future single.... but I agree with you that song is awesome..... but I say that about most of there songs....

I am almost positive they won't play that song. I know, I love that song so much too. If you look at there set list, they are leaving out alot of good songs(too many to name). Enjoy the show, but don't wait the whole show for that song....as you know, they only have 40 minutes

They will play it sometime.... to me that song screams..... future single.... but I agree with you that song is awesome..... but I say that about most of there songs....

Indeed, however I will try my best to beg and plead and scream and kick (J/K) and thrash and mosh in order to hear it. At least the medley aka the MELODY of it.

The intro, or something. A little teaser is all i ask!

:headbang:

As long as they do show up, play, and I get to talk to the guys and take pictures with them, it's all good.

And of course I gotta buy the merch.

SPEAKING OF, does anyone have a rundown of the merch they're selling during the shows including sizes and what not?

I'm gonna buy my friend who isn't going, a shirt, but he's a 2XL.

Here are the songs they played in San Antonio on Tuesday night, not in correct order mind you:

Severe Emotional Distress
Timeless Winter
Out
Paralyzed
Nothing
Splintered Visions
Beginning Of The End
Spiraling Into Depression

I think they cut the set a tad short because they had some issues setting up and I think Stu was sick (they brought out a puke bucket on stage so he wouldn't have to keep running off). They skipped the intro too cuz they were short on time. Also, I'd like to say that the new guitar player kicks major ass, I really hope he sticks around, he seemed to have good chemistry with the other guys and didn't look out of place on stage like the previous dickwad. Steve Bolognese was awesome too, I think this is a killer lineup and hopefully sticks around for the long haul. One last thing, this is the second time they came through San Antonio that they didn't play anything from Dead Or Dreaming, what's up with that? I think they should play at least one song from that album for the old school fans (my vote would be for Selling God). Ah well, it was a great show, even with all the technical problems, which plagued Destruction as well, good luck to IE for the rest of the year.

Here are the songs they played in San Antonio on Tuesday night, not in correct order mind you:

Severe Emotional Distress
Timeless Winter
Out
Paralyzed
Nothing
Splintered Visions
Beginning Of The End
Spiraling Into Depression

I think they cut the set a tad short because they had some issues setting up and I think Stu was sick (they brought out a puke bucket on stage so he wouldn't have to keep running off). They skipped the intro too cuz they were short on time. Also, I'd like to say that the new guitar player kicks major ass, I really hope he sticks around, he seemed to have good chemistry with the other guys and didn't look out of place on stage like the previous dickwad. Steve Bolognese was awesome too, I think this is a killer lineup and hopefully sticks around for the long haul. One last thing, this is the second time they came through San Antonio that they didn't play anything from Dead Or Dreaming, what's up with that? I think they should play at least one song from that album for the old school fans (my vote would be for Selling God). Ah well, it was a great show, even with all the technical problems, which plagued Destruction as well, good luck to IE for the rest of the year.

They played pretty much the same set list, eventhough they did do the intro.

Except they were having trouble with the IN HOUSE sound guy.

But it sounded fucking awesome anyway!

Stu looked healthy here. He was really having some fun.

Tim Roth however, looked like he was a little tired but he played fucking awesome!

The guys got the job done.

Bleich on bass and death vox was awesome.

Steve Bolognese looks a LOT like Travis Barker from Blink 182 in my humble opinion.

And I was NOT drinking last night.

Anyway I got Tim's Autograph and tons of pictures.

Justin Bender is awesome on geetar.

his Gibson rocks!

the set they played at the show I just saw was mostly new stuff. they pretty much played the whole new cd, minus a few songs (surrounded by night was not played if anyone wants to know). there was 3 songs from Buried & 2 from DOD. it was freaking killer