Introducing Myself

Hi. My name is Amy and I am an alcoholic.

Ok, not really, but I am new here and I just wanted to say hi and I am new here.........yeah.

I will be frequenting the forums of Arch Enemy, Crown, Vehemence, Nevermore, and that self pimping forum.

I run Seattle Death Metal http://www.seattledeathmetal.com as I am a fan of death/extreme metal. It's a new site, but enjoy! Cool pics, info and stuff for locals. Great way to find out about some killer local bands......no matter where you live.

Im 26. Im nice. Im a guitarist in a new band called Murder of Self. My bassist is formerly of Severed Savior. I like cats. MEOW.

Nice to meet you all!

AMZ

Originally posted by NapalmForLunch
on your site can you add more than just death metal and show portland dates also?

I just started the site actually and if you check out the About page it says that the site is a fansite and only features death/extreme bands that I like.

I also run a website called Seattle Metal Online http://www.seattlemetal.com , that features a wide variety of metal bands. On that site anyone can submit their band and if you are metal you most likely will be added.

So, there may at some point be more than just death/extreme metal, but I did build the site to promote pretty much just that. I may be featuring some portland dates as well. My friend Bob from the band Bung and Lord Gore will have his shows featured there for sure. Like I said though, its a brand new site.......so we'll see what happens!

Anyone is welcome to send me links to mp3's so I can check out your music. If I like what I hear I will add you.

Cheers!

AMZ

Originally posted by NapalmForLunch
sorry but seattle metal sucks. every band i have heard from there is mallcore.

I just maintain the Seattle Metal site and support the bands as much as I can. There are many bands there that I dont consider metal, but it isnt my organization.....I just volunteer as I can.

To each his own though! Hence why i started seattledeathmetal.com :) You should send me some of your stuff if you have any so I can check it out or links to bands you consider worthy and I'll check them out.

Go here. :devil:

ez2.jpg

ez.JPG

vivian.JPG